- Measure all of the ingredients including 4 tbsp of boiling water into a food processor. Whiz together until the mixture is finely chopped and well blended.
- Shape into 15 to 20 balls.
- Roll one third into coconut, one third into cocoa powder and one third into chocolate sprinkles.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm. Make eyes out of chocolate chips and eyeballs from the black icing pen.
- Slice an Oreo cookie in half and scrape away the filling. Break the cookie in half to make 2 wings and insert into the side of the energy ball. Break small pieces of cookie to make the noses.
- 160g dates
- 160g cashew nuts
- 100g raisins
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp orange extract
Decoration: Desiccated coconut, cocoa powder, chocolate sprinkles, white chocolate chips, black icing pen, Oreo Cookies