Our approach to Customer Service is governed by our Customer Service Charter.
• Our customers ARE our business
• We treat every customer with respect and trust
• We stand by the quality of our products
• We want our customers to love our products as much as we do, so we always offer a replacement before a refund
• We never leave our customer out of pocket
• We leave our customers 100% satisfied – whatever it takes
• We don’t count the cost of refunds or replacements, only the cost of leaving our customer unhappy
• We leave our customers shouting about how GREAT we are!
Our Returns Procedure
Please return unused product, in its original condition, along with a copy of your order receipt to us within 28 days. To help us process your refund and learn from our mistakes, please note the reason for your refund on your order receipt.
We will refund any delivery charges should be refunded – we will not leave you out of pocket.
We will process returns and refunds within 3 working days of receipt.
If we have agreed to refund or replace a used product, there may be occasion when we do need the item returned, and in these instances, we will cover all associated costs.
To return your items, please forward to the following address, quoting your name, address, original order number (detailed on the dispatch note) and reason for return: Be-Baby Ltd, PO Box 418, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 0ET United Kingdom
International and European Orders
All overseas orders shipped via Royal Mail Standard Delivery are not covered in case of loss during shipping. In the event of loss or non-delivery, we are unable to refund or replace undelivered orders where we are able to provide you with proof of posting. Please accept our apologies.
International orders shipped via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed are covered for loss or non-delivery, so we advise you to use this option where available.
Lost or Damaged Orders
Lost or damaged orders must be reported to us within 20 days of shipping.