- Pre heat oven to 160 degrees
- Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy
- Mix in the flour and beat. Use your hands to bring it together. If the mixture feels like it’s too dry add a tablespoon milk to bring it together.
- Roll on a floured surface to around the thickness of pound coin. Use cutters to cut your shapes.
- Bake in oven for around 18-20 mins until the edges are golden
- Decorate with red and black icing, add sugar eyes – voila!
Love Bug Biscuits
About this recipe
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 18-20 minutes
- 300g butter at room temp
- 150g caster sugar
- 400g plain flour
- 40g cornflour