Makes approximately 10 rostis
• 1 large potato, peeled, grated and squeezed to remove liquid
• 2 carrots, peeled, grated and squeezed to remove liquid
• 60g sweetcorn
• 60g broccoli florets, grated
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 1 tsp garam masala
• Handful fresh coriander, chopped
• 1 egg
• 1 cup chickpea flour
• Oil, as required
• Salt to taste
1. Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Heat oil in a pan and using 2 tablespoons measure and scoop out fritters. Place into pan and flatten each one gently with the back of a spoon.
3. Cook for approximately 3 minutes on each side.