Your little one is bound to love these super cheesy carrot twists! They are so easy to make with only 3 ingredients! Perfect for snack time or lunchtime! They keep really well in a container and they can also be frozen. Recipe by @what_koa_eats
👶🏼 Suitable for 6m +
⏰ Ready in 20 minutes
❄️ Freeze up to 3 months / keeps in a container for 2 days
- 1 pack ready made jus rol puff pastry
- 150g grated carrot
- 100g grated mature cheddar cheese
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll out your puff pastry. Grate the cheese and sprinkle it over evenly. Then do the same with the carrot. Season with salt and pepper. Fold over the pastry in half quickly. Then roll the pastry firmly with a rolling pin to sandwich the 2 halves together.
- Cut into strips then in half. Get a baking tray lined with grease proof paper and twist each piece then lay it down gently on the tray. Repeat for all the pieces.
- Bake for around 20 mins until lightly golden and season with a little smoked paprika to make them extra scrummy. Enjoy!