Halloween Apple Pops
These Halloween apple pops are the perfect recipe to make with your little one! Tasty, simple to make and spooky they are sure to go down a treat. Recipe and image by Leigh-Anne over at @mini.messmakers
- Chocolate or Jam
- Lolly sticks
How to make:
1. Slice the apple and cut out the core.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 15 second bursts and stir in between. (You can use the pots that come with the plates for this) Milk chocolate doesn't melt well, chocolate chips or good quality chocolate is best.
3. Spread the chocolate/jam onto the apple slices.
4. Place the lolly sticks on the chocolate and cover so that when it sets, it holds the stick to the apple 5. If you are using jam you will need to make a cut on the underside of the apple and push the stick into the slice.
6. Decorate with sprinkles and candy eyes.
7. Leave to set in the fridge or somewhere cool.