Monster Banana Egg Muffins
Get into the Halloween spirit with this Monster Banana egg muffins. Fun, easy and spooky recipe and image by Zia over at @what_koa_eats
- 3 eggs
- 20g spinach
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp milk
How to Make:
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees fan.
- Blend your spinach, bananas and milk until smooth.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl and add your blended banana & spinach.
- Get a cupcake tray and fill 6/7 cupcake holes with silicone cases or grease the cupcake holes with some oil.
- Fill the tray 3/4 of the way. You can also add extra fruit on top of the mixture, such as blueberries or raspberries to make them extra fruity.
- Bake for around 20-25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean. Enjoy!
❄️ Freeze up to 3 months or 2/3 days in the fridge in a sealed container