- Pre-heat the oven 190°C. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a saucepan, soften garlic and broccoli in oil
- Add cous cous and season, followed by tomato paste and grated cheese.
- Finally combine all ingredients together using egg.
- Roll and shape, using a tablespoon scoop out mixture to ensure equal sizes.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until crispy and golden.
Broccoli, Tomato, Cheese and Cous Cous Nuggets
About this recipe
Zenia at @theflavouracademy has provided this yummy recipe!
- 3 cups soaked Cous Cous
- Handful of Broccoli Florets (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg/Flax
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- ½ tsp Paprika