Christmas Cookie Recipe
Try our Yummy Christmas Cookie Recipe with your little ones and get a little festive but don't worry we have got you covered with our Long Length Coverall perfect from 6 months to 3+ years old!
You will need
- 2 Cups of flour
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half a cup of Unsalted butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- ¼ of a teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup of whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
How to make
- Mix all the ingredients together into a mixing bowl with either your hands or a mixer.
- Make a ball shape and place your dough onto a flat surface
- Sprinkle some flour onto the surface and grab your rolling pin and roll out your dough. Try and make sure that the dough is the same thickness all the way through as this will help when baking.
- Use Cutters to cut out your cookies.
- Place your cookies onto a baking tray. If you don’t have any none stick paper to place the cookies on, then spread some unsalted butter on your baking tray to stop the cookies from sticking.
- Place them in the oven at 190 degrees for around 8 minutes. This could differ depending on how thick or thin you make your cookies, so make sure to keep an eye on them.
- Once cooked place them on a cooling rack to cool down.
- Once the cookies have cooled you can then decorate with icing and sprinkles!
Shop the story