Recipe and images by @what_koa_eats
You will need:
- 1 pack jus roll puff pastry
- 60g cream cheese
- 60g finely chopped strawberries
How to make:
1. Chop the strawberries very finely and keep them aside.
2. In a bowl, put the cream cheese into a bowl and soften with a spoon.
3. Sprinkle some flour on the kitchen surface. Roll out the thawed puff pastry into a large rectangle. Make little hearts using a heart-shaped cookie cutter and make even small hearts within, using a toothpick.
4.Carefully transfer the hearts from the floured surface and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spread the cream cheese and sugar mixture on the puff pastry - only on the inside heart.
5. Place the chopped strawberries carefully - only on the inside heart.
6. Brush some milk on the pastries, on the outside part and bake them in preheated oven at 200 degrees for eighteen to twenty minutes or until they are golden brown and puffed up