Potato, Chicken and Broccoli Croquettes
Finger food which is perfect for you on the go, at summer buffet or picnics! Fantastic tasty recipe from our friend Zenia at the @theflavouracademy
• 3 boiled potatoes
• 60g broccoli florets, grated/finely chopped
• 100g chicken mince
• ½ tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp garlic, crushed
• Handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 100g grated cheddar
• Season with salt if preferred
• 1 egg
1. In a mixing bowl add all ingredients, except for egg and breadcrumbs, Place into separate dishes to use for later.
2. Make and shape croquettes using a tablespoon as a measure, scoop mixture into hands and shape into croquettes or balls.
3. Whisk egg using chopsticks or fork, and gently dip croquettes into egg and roll in breadcrumbs, if you have time leave to set in fridge for up to 30 minutes.
4. Lightly fry on low heat until golden or spray with oil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes