Tomato and Basil Omelettes
Omelettes are a good way of getting rid of leftover food in your fridge that may be doing out of date. You can swap the tomato and basil for other things that that you have in your fridge, and they are perfect for the whole family!
You will need:
- A knob of butter
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tbsp of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 basil leaves
How to make
- Chop up the tomatoes into small pieces. Add them to a frying pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes to one side to come back to later.
- Get your egg, milk, cheese, and basil leaves (or alterative) into a bowl and whisk.
- Place the knob of butter into the pan and wait until the butter is bubbling.
- Add the mix into the pan making sure the mix covers the whole surface.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes and then flip.
- Cut into fingers and serve.